JPE 특별세션 논문모집 안내
Call for JPE Special Session Papers
JPE operates a Special Session in the Power Electronics Annual Conference 2021.
After the conference presentations, the best papers will be selected for the JPE fast review process.
- Abstract submission: March 17-April 16, 2021
- Full paper submission: March 17-May 21, 2021
- Presentation material (PPT) and presenter’s biography submission: June 21, 2021
- Oral presentation (Hybrid: In-person or Virtual): July 6-8, 2021
- Notification of the JPE recommendations: July 12, 2021
- JPE Submission: July 25, 2021
- Notification of JPE acceptance: August 29, 2021
- JPE Final papers due: September 2, 2021
- JPE Publication: December 20, 2021
- Motor Drive and Inverters, Low Power Converters and its Application, High Power Converters and its Application, Power Quality and Power Control, Industrial Applications, Renewable Energy and Applications of Batteries, Modeling and Simulation, Power Devices and Components
- Due date: April 16, 2021
- The abstract should be submitted online. There is no need to submit a file.
- The abstract should be written in English.
- You can submit the full paper after you submit the abstract online. If your paper has not been listed in the tentative program for the conference, you cannot submit the full paper.
- The abstract should be submitted by the first author (the presenter) with his/her own account ID.
- Only a KIPE member who paid the annual membership fee this year can submit the abstract.
- All the authors’ information including the advisor should be entered during the abstract submission.
- After the submission, the information about the authors cannot be changed.
- Once the tentative program has been released, changing the session or withdrawing the submission is not possible.
Full Paper Submission
- Due date: May 21, 2021
- The full paper should be submitted online.
- The full paper should be written in English.
- The full paper should be submitted from minimum 4 to maximum 6 pages including references.
- All co-authors should be a member of the KIPE and the annual membership fee should also be paid.
Presenter’s Biography Submission
- Due date: June 21, 2021
- The presenter’s biography should be submitted online.
- The presenter’s biography should be written in English.
Full Paper Submission Templates
- The full paper should be submitted as both a MS-Word document and a PDF. Please find the template below.
- The presenter’s biography should be uploaded as a MS-Word document. Please find the template below.
- Oral presentation at the conference: July 6-8, 2021
- If an undergraduate student or a master’s student is going to present at the session, the advisor should attend the session together.
- In-person presentation: Please be in the session room before the session begins and save your presentation file on the session room laptop. Please be aware that the presenter should be in the session room from the beginning of the session and wait for his/her turn in the room.
- Virtual presentation: To be announced.
- Papers submitted to the JPE Special Session will not be abstracted in the DBpia.
- The papers which are recommended for the JPE fast review process should be submitted to the JPE online review system (https://www.editorialmanager.com/jpel/) by the due date. After going through the review process, the review result will be decided by the JPE Editorial Board.
- Submission Guidelines for JPE is available at https://jpels.org/static/paper
- The offered publication date is December 20, 2021, however, some papers can be published after the date for some reasons such as delayed response or lack of cooperation.
- JPE Special Session participants have obligation to pay the conference registration fee. As for the selected papers after the JPE fast review process, the Premium Editing fee should be paid before the publication. However, we will offer a 10% discount to the selected papers for encouraging KIPE members to submit papers to the session. You can find the information about the publication charge in the following web page - https://jpels.org/static/charge